Job description / Role
NES are currently on the lookout for a HSE Engineer who has experience working STP/WWP/IWP projects in Saudi Arabia. This will be a 12 month renewable contract.
- Must be in Saudi Arabia on a transferable Iqama.
- 10 to 15 years within HSE.
- 3 to 5 years experience on Water projects.
- Knowledge of firefighting equipment
- Knowledge of first aid measures
- Knowledge of PPE and safety equipment
- Knowledge of spillage containment
- Knowledge of handling HSE emergencies
- Knowledge of identification, classification, and disposal of waste.
- Fluent in English; reading writing and speaking.
- Field experience on water plants with a proven excellent safety record.
- Possess a working knowledge of water plant operations its equipment, practices, procedures and applicable local HSE regulations
- NEBOSH – Process Safety Management
- NEBOSH INTERNATIONAL GENERAL CERTIFICATE IN OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY
- IOSH Managing safely and / or OSHA 30 Hours General Industry Course
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational health and safety management systems
HSE Engineer with Waste water / STP projects in KSA
Candidates in KSA will be considered for this opportunity.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
About the Company
We know how important people are to a business. We understand what's needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe. We have supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years and we're incredibly proud of our reputation.
Now an international organisation with offices in Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Russia, Africa and the Middle East, we lead the way in supporting worldwide technical and engineering talent and we work with an enviable network of clients. In 2011, we achieved sales of 383 million British Pound.
With more than 4,400 contracted personnel on assignments globally, our position is set to grow stronger as the world looks to develop safer and more sustainable energy resources. The promise of our future lies in our unrivalled insight into the industry: and the talent that works in it.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies