Job description / Role
As an HSE Specialist, you will play a vital role onsite through supporting installation and maintenance activities.
- You will work with our client to ensure safe and compliant operations for our projects.
- You will be the onsite expert for safety and security, utilizing your knowledge and skills to deliver safer solutions.
- Ensure that GS HSE Standards and Management System is implemented at the site level.
- Prepare and maintain weekly and monthly safety statistics.
- Attend regular contractor's meetings on site.
- Audit and inspect project sites against company HSE requirements.
- Investigate Safety Observation, near misses & accidents reported from sites.
- Maintain HSE management systems and programs records.
- Participate in carrying out projects risk and impact assessments.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related subject
- Must be qualified with relevant health and safety qualifications
- At least 8 years of experience in handling major construction projects
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Rotary Engineering Pte. Ltd.
Big Fish Recruitment
RTC-1 Employment Services
Acciona Facility Services Middle East