Job description / Role
As HSE Manager, you will focus on coordinating Health, Safety, and Environmental matters on the project, providing advice, guidance, and support to all staff at all levels on matters relating to Health, Safety and Environment.
- To implement the strategy for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance
- Regularly review and update existing Health & Safety Procedures.
- Communicate effectively with external colleagues (Health & Safety and Environment Authorities, Local National and International Authorities, Clients representatives, Contractors etc) ensuring a coordinated and compliant approach to Health, Safety and Environmental management.
- Minimum ten years of previous HSE experience in a Aftermarket/ manage life of filed environment including familiarity with maintenance and test specialties such as heavy lifting, working at heights, pressure testing material handling and rigging.
- At least five years management experience.
- Degree in Engineering, Science or related field.; Master's degree preferred.
- Experience in implementation, maintaining and auditing of the OSHA18001 and ISO14001 Management System
- Familiarity of Industry Standards and relevant industry HSE regulations and requirements.
- Familiarity with behavioral based safety systems, risk analysis / job safe analysis methods, emergency response and crisis management procedures.
- Excellent skills in problem solving, team building, ingenuity and initiative are required to coordinate problem resolution and to execute schedule requirements within a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and spoken in English) and ability to speak a secondary language is a plus.
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
Health and Safety Manager - Pipeline Construction
|Abu Dhabi||15 Jul|
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Solar Project - HSE Manager
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited