Job description / Role
Ensure implementation of HSE management system within the country operations across different entities of the group.
Family group involved in different sectors across the KSA
* To implement the strategy for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance
* Regularly review and update existing Health & Safety Procedures.
* Communicate effectively with external colleagues (Health & Safety and Environment Authorities, Local National and International Authorities, Clients representatives, Contractors etc) ensuring a coordinated and compliant approach to Health, Safety and Environmental management.
* Schedule and perform internal audits and carry out second party audits when required.
* Ensure HSE induction are carried for all levels of management.Participate in review of client complaints with Regional HSSE Manager.
* Communicate all HSE documentation evolvement to the business units within the country.
* Issue and maintain MS documentation within the country operations to meet the requirements of HSE standards
* Competitive salary package and additional benefits
* Bachelors Degree in a related field
* Additional HSE certification (NEBOSH, IOSH, OSHA)
* 10+ years of experience in HSE Management across different sectors
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Ignite Search & Selection
Senior Health and Safety Manager (Facilities Management)
CSG Global Talent
|Saudi Arabia||21 May|
Senior HSE Manager (Facilities Management)
CSG Global Talent
|Saudi Arabia||12 May|
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)