Big Fish Recruitment
Jubail, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Our client is a leading International Facilities Management company. They are currently seeking a HSE Manager to join their team in Saudi Arabia.
The successful candidate must ensure all IMS are implemented and monitored and the contract operations are safe and functional.
• With the support of the QHSE Manager, raise awareness and inculcate a positive Health & Safety culture across the contract operations.
• Assist in producing reporting requirements for government entities and ensure all requirements are fully complied with in a timely manner.
• Ensure compliance with applicable legal requirements / contractual / client requirements.
• Monitor and oversee contract specific risk assessments to ensure they are performed as per contract scope of works.
• Actively participate in meetings, HSE Committee meetings’ Alerts’, suggestions, awards, etc.
• Where required and directed, liaise with government / statutory authorities, alliance and strategic partners, existing and potential customers / clients, external agencies, certification bodies etc.
• Ensure periodic fire drills and evacuation drills are conducted for all facilities as per SLA / KPI’s.
• Verify environmental aspects and Impact assessments report /register and relevant controls in place.
• Support the Soft Services Manager and Hard Service Manager on implementing direct delivery Technical and soft services procedures.
• Produce Services Monthly reports as per contracts HSEQ Performance
• Report on Health & Safety matters relating to specialist staff, OHS performance, compliance with our legal obligations, changes to working practices and technical issues arising during contract transition.
• Prepare monthly reports on performance across the project.
• Diploma / Degree with specialization in HSE / Engineering /Management or related field
• Integrated Management systems training Certification (Preferred)
• Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office environment including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook
• NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational health and Safety (National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health - UK) IGC qualified
• Internal Auditor Certification Training for ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 1800
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.