Job description / Role
48,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success.
For more information, visit Worley.com.
Worley is currently looking for an HSE Manager to be part of our team on a project in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Ensure safety accountabilities are identified, implemented, monitored and continuous improvement processes adopted.
- Develop and maintain Statistical data and location reports .
- Prepare reports as required for the managements .
- Advise project management on matters relating to safety, occupational health and environmental issues .
- Mentor other safety staff and project personnel .
- Conduct surveys, audits and investigations of safety issues .
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with regulatory bodies, clients and contemporaries to foster the professional image of the organization.
- Experience in the building industry or similar industry and has Health and Safety and environment (HSE) experience on large program.
- Capable of preparing HSE plans for infrastructure/building/architectural project.
- Experience in coordinate with In-Kingdom HSE Organizations.
- Degree qualified with minimum 15 years relevant experience in construction management on mega infrastructure/building/architectural project.
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.