Job description / Role
Required to join a Civil Engineering contractor working on a large scale infrastructure / tunneling project in Riyadh.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the safety of the work site.
• This includes enforcing compliance with regulations and reviewing health and safety guidelines to minimize injuries, ensuring the clients HSE standards are maintained.
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• A degree or Diploma is essential
• Further HSE qualifications desirable
• 10+ years experience of managing Health and Safety on construction projects
• Experience in the Middle East is preferred
• Applicants should be able to mobilise quickly
• Tax free salary + accommodation, car etc
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
A Leading Contracting Group In The UAE
Construction Health and Safety Manager
|Saudi Arabia||5 Apr|
HSE Operations Manager
TGC Middle East
Health and Safety Manager