Job description / Role
Required to join a leading contractor based in the Eastern Province of KSA. Working on projects including road, rail, housing, industrial, substations and FM/Maintenance they require a HSE Specialist to join the team. Responsibilities include:
• Conduct and organize safety performance audit of the company's workforce and those of subcontractors.
• Conduct full investigation of accident/incidents including near misses incurred; identifies probable causes and prepares a report of the same and ensures that recommended permanent preventive measures are notified to the concerned department, supervision or individual then followed up to verify that recommendations are carried
• Coordination with consultant, project manager and site representatives related safety issues.
• Preparing all HSE Management Plans such as environment plan emergency, plan, traffic plan, fire prevention Plan and Heat stress plan.
• Prepare specific project HSE Program such as (HIP, Risk assessment or JSA) for all work activities and ensure that is attached according to the nature of the job.
• Performed daily walk- through internal inspection of all work activities at the site to ensure all safety procedures have applied.
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• A degree in a relevant subject
• NEBOSH and further HSE qualifications
• 15 + years of managing HSE within contracting organisations
• Excellent communication skills with experience of managing multi-national teams
• Fluent in English
• Experience of working in the Middle East
• Preference will be given to those candidates in KSA who have a transferable Iqama
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HSE Manager - High Rise Construction
HSE Manager - O&M
HSE Engineer - High Rise
HSEQ Senior Manager
Opus Recruit Middle East
HSE Head - Fabrication Yard Lead