Job description / Role
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of relevant KSA health and safety legislation and best practice. Provide updates on a monthly basis on all new or amended Health and Safety legislation associated with Facilities Management related issues to all staff within the Facilities Management department as appropriate.
- Lead in creating and maintaining a climate in which individuals feel safety has high value and that they are clear about responsibilities, safety aims and objectives within TBC FM.
- Monitor the FM department's compliance with the TBC's Health and Safety Policy and procedures and formally advise managers on areas of non-compliance.
- Establish, develop and maintain records of site induction of contractors, consultants, etc.
- Establish procedures associated with health and safety training needs for Facilities Management and maintain records of training undertaken.
- Ensure that all accidents and near misses are reported and investigated in accordance with the TBC's policies and procedures.
- Formulate and maintain the TBC FM's health and safety policies, arrangements and procedures.
- Identify opportunities for continuous safety improvement within the TBC FM and assist the VP of FM and Senior Management Team in their implementation.
- HS&E Manager must be from a FM background NOT from General Contractor or Consultant. Ideally from a FM Service provider, minimum 2-5 years experience in FM.
- Experience in school projects
- Bachelor’s Degree of any discipline.
- Must be NEBOSH IGC Certified.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Health Safety and Security Manager