HSE Manager - NEOM
Job description / Role
Required to work with a contractor on the iconic NEOM development in Saudi Arabia. The successful candidate will be part of a JV on this multi-faceted project ensuring high standards of health and safety across the site.
• Oversee the project to ensure that workers are compliant with local and international Safety Standards
• Chairing and attending meetings to ensure excellent communication of HSE standards
• Prepare HSE reports
• Review any incident reports and ensure correct action is taken
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• A Degree in an Engineering discipline
• Further HSE qualifications such as NEBOSH Diploma
• A minimum of 15 years experience of working in a HSE position on large scale construction projects
• Gulf experience preferred
• Experience of working to International HSE standards essential
• Happy to work in a remote location
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Group HSE Manager
|Saudi Arabia||31 Jan|
TGC Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||9 Jan|
|Abu Dhabi||7 Dec|
Head of Safety