Job description / Role
• Assists the HSE Manager in his daily operations.
• Applies and implements the Company’s IMS (HSE aspects) throughout the duration of the project.
• Ensures that all activities, within his area of responsibility, whether executed by Company personnel or subcontractor personnel, are carried out with full regard to HSE Company’s policy and procedures.
• Ensures that all personnel are advised of any HSE hazards by delivering induction courses and toolbox talks, and that the necessary controls and contingency arrangements associated with the work activities are in place.
• Actively executes or assists in the investigation and reporting of all accidents, incidents and near misses.
• Takes prompt corrective action and informing the HSE Manager accordingly with regard to potential HSE hazards.
• Maintains, and participates in, the schedule of meetings, emergency exercises, inspections and audits that are programmed for the project.
• Promptly responds to all reports received from any employee of non-compliance, unsafe conditions and activities, accidents and near misses.
• Takes prompt corrective action on observed non-compliance and substandard industrial practice with respect to HSE aspects.
• Participates in the follow-up and close-out of corrective actions that arise from operational activities, meetings, accidents, incidents, near misses, emergency exercises, inspections or audits that take place within his area of responsibility.
• Performs any other related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree of any discipline.
• Must be NEBOSH IGC Certified.
• HSE Trainings/qualifications will be an added advantage.
• Minimum 5 years of experience, out of which 2 years in Monitoring HSE implementation in Oil & Gas industry.
• Oil & Gas Construction and Commissioning knowledge will be an added advantage.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Lanco Engineering and Contracting
HSE Advisor for a Group of Companies
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Senior HSE Coordinator
|Abu Dhabi||6 Feb|