Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Our client is one of the reputed operations in the facilities management industry providing facilities services & solutions to royal clients associated with them in the entire kingdom of Saudi Arabia. They are looking to hire HSE Officers for their site based in Riyadh, KSA.
Duties /responsibilities to include but not limited to are:
- Responsible for monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe situations and developing measures to assure personnel safety.
- Will correct unsafe acts or conditions through the regular line of authority, although the Safety Officer may exercise emergency authority to prevent or stop unsafe acts when immediate action is required.
- Maintains awareness of active and developing situations.
- Ensures the Site Safety and Health Plan is prepared and implemented.
- Ensures there are safety messages in each Incident Action Plan.
- Liaise with the head of the unit or controlled entity, OHS Unit, and other safety personnel.
- Review and analyze injury and incident reports and data Develop injury and incident prevention strategies for their area.
- Monitor local area compliance with OHS policy and procedures.
- Help promote OHS awareness.
- Monitor compliance with the HSMS by conducting regular inspections and internal auditing of site activities.
- Non-compliance has to be reported to the department/project in charge and followed-up until rectified.
- Update existing policies and procedures as required.
- Good understanding of the HSE Legislation in the region.
- Provide the necessary advice to the Site Manager on-site on health and safety issues.
- Conduct periodic safety inspections in all the locations and prepare reports for submittal and review of the office/project in charge.
- Conduct root cause analysis and implement corrective action.
To be considered, you must meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Requires excellent written and oral English communication skills. The Arabic language will be an added advantage.
- Requires a comprehensive knowledge of construction-related processes as well as industry practices
- Requires a working knowledge of Federal and local health and safety regulations and reporting procedures.
- Driving license – Saudi Arabia preferred.
- Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) & Quality Control (QC) certification (Preferable).
- Should have experience working in Construction, Facilities Management companies or any related industry.
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Health and Safety Officer
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Health and Safety Officer
Energy Projects Support Company (ENPRO)