Job description / Role
We are currently looking to recruit a Hub Manager role for one of our clients, a government entity in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The main responsibilities of the role are :
* Coordinate with the government entities and other stakeholders on strategic direction and communications across the international entities
* Approve individual international entities budgets and schedule of activities and review performance periodically with Directors
* Hire, train, develop and evaluate employees for the office in KSA
* Act as focal representative of international entities within KSA
* Maintain and develop relationships with stakeholders
* Identify communication hubs and develop vision
* Conduct long term strategic and annual planning for communication hubs
* Minimum 8 years of experience in a leadership role (media, PR, government entities and marketing)
* Excellent communication skills and management skills
* Strong planning and coordination skills
* Masters degree
* Fluent in Arabic and English
* Saudi National -Based on recent government program, this role is only open for Saudi nationals.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.