Job description / Role
This role has a particular emphasis on providing business line support as a HR Generalist across the company Saudi offices. In addition, you will support key HR programmes to support engagement, retention and talent management initiatives.
A worldwide leader in developing clinical diagnostic products and solutions with offices located globally.
* Act as a point of contact for the associates and managers in assigned HR focal responsibilities and initiatives.
* Provide support on employee relations and conduct processes to ensure a consistent and fair procedures relating to benefits administration, payroll cycle, performance management, disciplinary and grievance, absence management, investigations and Conduct Employee Relations investigations and consult with managers and legal counsel on outcomes and next steps.
* Works on the recruitment and selection process for Saudi based roles and handle transfers in-out of Saudi.
* Manage training compliance documentation, job descriptions and training effectiveness process in line with quality system requirements. ·
* Provide expertise and advice in the areas of industry best practices regarding salary guidelines, external pay practices, competitive market philosophies and compensation administration in order to ensure compensation equity across the organization. ·
* Update human resource policies and procedures as necessary, ensuring compliance with relevant statutory legislation and industry best practice. ·
* May co-facilitate training and development programs including leadership programs to different management and supervisory levels, assisting line managers with competency and gap analysis exercises. ·
* Provide on boarding training to line managers and associates, implement and present new employee orientation workshops when required. ·
* Talent Management - Partners with Saudi Leadership team client to effectively acquire professional/management level talent for assigned - Coaching leaders in country to apply talent management reviews and organizational talent assessment cycles. Implement talent actions across Saudi aligned with KPI's. · Action internal movement decisions; transfers, promotions, job enhancements and ensures decisions are in line with company policy and levelling guides. ·
* Reports monthly metrics to HR/business leadership and drives to ensure that countermeasures are in place when not hitting targets Compensation and benefits -
* Ensure all compensation structures are in line with best practice and company compensation guidelines, job evaluations and correct remuneration structures according to market salary data, benefit administration. ·
* Ensure the HR function fully integrates with the company's international quality standards, setting of HR Quality objectives, measurements and action plans to effect corrective and preventative actions ·
* Responsible for the data integrity of the Workday system and other systems, Taleo, HC workbook, and other systems that may be introduced.
* Experience to work in a well reputable multinational with a competitive package and benefits
Experience in working for multinational / Diverse Culture companies
* Proven track record of talent acquisition in a high growth market environment
* Experience of working in a high performance/ metrics driven culture
* Experience in managing complex and cross-functional initiatives, processes, or projects
* Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources / Industrial Psychology or equivalent university education with an average of 7 years of relevant HR experience
* Experience in compensation, benefits, and Job Mapping & Grading process.
* Experience in recruiting, employee relations,
* Working experience of Labor Code in Saudi and high level of knowledge of local employment legislations
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
* Bachelor's Degree with 2+ years' experience in Human Resources or equivalent HR experience. Or Master's Degree with 1+ years' experience in Human Resources
* Previous experience with employee relations and training compliance preferred
* In depth knowledge of Saudi Employment Legislation required
* Experience with HRIS (Workday) and Quality training systems a plus
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of HR - Saudi National
|Saudi Arabia||30 Jul|
Head of Human Resources
Quest Search & Selection
HR Manager, Food & Beverage
CSG Global Talent