Job description / Role
Gulf Connexions has been instructed to identify a talented and energetic Human Resources professional with management-level HR experience for a large medical business in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The HR Manager will assume a critical role within the company and will be primarily responsible for supporting the company’s business objectives through strategic Human Resources management functions.
• Responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions across the Gulf region, including recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, training and development, performance management and other key HR duties.
• Active consulting and coaching of management on business decisions and change processes in all HR and employment law topics.
• Apply problem solving skills and analytical reasoning with HR knowledge to find appropriate solutions to complex people challenges that arise.
• Design and implement HR strategy, priorities and actions.
• Manage a team who acts in both strategic and tactical capacities providing full life-cycle Human Resource support.
• Support Heads of Business with the implementation of talent development activities for staff.
• Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or similar. CIPD qualification is an advantage.
• Minimum of 5 years of progressive HR experience including leadership positions in Saudi Arabia with advanced knowledge of the Saudi Arabian labor law.
• Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Proven competence in employee relations and conflict resolution.
• Must be a self-starter with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must have strong skills in organization and planning, demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise sound judgement and problem solving.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Medical industry experience is strongly preferred.
Saudi nationals are required for this role and are encouraged to apply
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
Director - Human Capital
Saudi Aramco Total Refining & Petrochemical Company (SATORP)
Talent Acquisition Manager
One of the Leading Recruitment Agencies in UAE
HR Manager - Saudi National