Job description / Role
• Supervise HR team in supporting the day-to-day operations of the human resources department.
• Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Conducting interviews, recruiting, and vetting new staff
• Identifying and addressing employee requirements regarding performance issues, training, and career growth.
• Performing various administrative tasks and accurately processing paperwork.
• Good Knowledge in Muqeem, Gosi, Medical Insurance, MOL, Enjaz, Chamber of Commerce.
• Prepare and process timesheet, vacation, end of service, payroll etc.
• Assist in implementing and administering HR policies and procedures in accordance with the organization's overall goals and are in compliance with professional standards.
• Audit all the team member work and take the action on time.
• More than 3 years of experience as HR Supervisor or Manager or related Positions.
• Saudi Nationality.
• Good use of MS Office. (excel. word, power point)
• Commination skills in English and Arabic.
About the Company
We are a national group formed on the foundations of social responsibility and building the acquired value with hard work and quality of outputs that contribute to creating a fertile production environment for our esteemed customers so that they can present their work in accordance with standards of balanced performance that ensures continuity and reduces the expected risk.