Human Resources Advisor (Saudi National)
Opus Recruit Middle East
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Riyadh, KSA. Saudi Nationals only
Salary package is open for the correct candidate
Job Title: HR Advisor
Location: Riyadh, KSA
Base: Shall be based within the CPC Riyadh Office with regular travel to branch offices as per requirements of the business.
Workplace: Compass is a young, energetic versatile organisation that seeks highly driven, capable and independent personnel that have the ability to deliver intelligent, accelerated and professional project solutions to clients of all sizes and backgrounds from concept right though to operational hand-over.
Role: HR Advisor - Offers, onboarding, performance reviews, complaints management, learning & development, compensations & benefits, HR information systems, HR data and analytics, events, team building and culture building.
Core Values (LIVE) L - Leadership
I - Integrity
V - Vigilance
E - Evolution
Reporting To HR Manager
- Presentation: Ensure each office is of high standard and represents the company ethos.
- First Point of Contact: Ensure each office has a first point of contact designated, including a greeting prodecure agreed.
- Phone and Internet Lines: Ensure each office has phone (inc automated greeting) and internet lines set-up and manned by the First Point of Contact. Administer agreements.
- Wardens: Ensure each office has a Fire warden and HSE officer in place, along with the required traning undertaken and plans / info displayed.
- Office Administration: Ensure management of all administrative aspects of each office including car parking, passes, ordering supplies, equipment, maintenance/repairs, upgrades, cleaning, security etc.
- Regulation: Ensure the company adheres to relevant office regulations.
- Office Planning: Aid with office / space planning as required. Ensure all staff are allocated an effective working space.
- Role Descriptions: Ensure Role Descriptions are standardised, and that all employees have a signed Role Description.
- HR Manual: Administer the HR Manual and implement improvements as required.
- Employee Handbook: Administer the Staff Handbook and implement improvements as required.
- PRO: Coordinating with GRO to process new visas and Iqamas. Managing entry and exit permits.
- Providing GRO cover from time to time
- Employee Onboarding: Responsible for the onboarding of all new employees:
* Providing employment visa / health insurances
* Create user logins
* Set up laptops/licenses/workstations
* Provide PPE, stationery, business cards, door/parking access
* Provide company inductions
* Implement new procedures, including employee induction video.
* Employee relocation as required
- HR Information System: Management of the HR database, uploading all the required data and always maintaining up to date data.
- Regulation: Ensure the Company adheres to the relevant ministry of labor regulations.
- Employee:Leave Management Manage, update and monitor employee annual leave requested and balances, encouraging all to plan leave throughout the year.
- Other: Organise team building activities.
- Policies: Provide recommendations and implement policy changes with respect to the above, as required.
- Well Spoken
- Well Written
- Team Building & Culture
- Relationship Building & Management
Experience: Previous administrative and HR experience in Construction, Engineering or Architectural industries will be highly regarded.
- MS Office - Expert
- Adobe InDesign - Desired
- HR Management system knowledge
- UAE and KSA Labor Regulations Knowledge
- Completed relevant HR and Compliance Training Courses
- A University degree in Business Management will be highly regarded.
About the Company
We have spent years building our key client & candidate bases; only working with the top firms in the market who have the same philosophy as us. We only partner with ethical businesses who have an excellent reputation in the market, allowing us to attract the very best talent for our clients.
We refuse to be like most recruiters – targeted on CV sends & quantity over quality. We do not operate a KPI environment. We will always have a direct, honest & transparent approach to our clients and candidates delivering a first in class service at all times; whether you are recruiting an engineer or director.
We have the capabilities, coupled with local market knowledge to manage your projects from concept design to completion. We recruit in the following countries: UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar & Kuwait.