Job description / Role
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
We are seeking a Senior HR Partner and a HR Partner to support of our business ambitious growth plans across the region, driving the WSP culture throughout the business, into all our projects and most importantly, having fun as we do it.
Your new role, what's involved?
* Build professional relationships with our employees and project leads across the region with a focus on our rapidly growing KSA business.
* Build trust with the business leads and employees by working proactively, providing clear and accurate advice and by coaching our managers on best practice.
* Work with P&W head, enhancing and implementing HR initiatives to grow the business and retain our key talent.
* Work with P&W head to analyse and interpret data, identify trends to position key engagement and retention initiatives.
* Oversee the full Lifecyle process, identifying areas of improvement and suggesting solutions whilst providing high- level employee experience.
* Working with the P&W head to identify risks and offer suitable solutions.
* Lead grievance and disciplinary matters for PMS including matters relating to Ethics and Compliance.
* Work with P&W head to assess status, review gaps and implement Talent Management strategy to strengthen our learning culture, driving career transparency and learning initiatives to help our employees and business reach their goals.
* Work with P&W head to develop plans to drive WSP culture through to all our people.
* Overseeing PMS data management, ensuring data is consistency reviewed and accurate reports are issued.
* Support P&W Head in creating a learning culture within our own team, providing opportunities to develop and grow.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Strategic Thinker
* Project Management
* Complex Crisis Management
* Complex Decision Making
* Min 10 Years of Experience, with min 3 years KSA focus / involvement
What's in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring.? Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.