Job description / Role
We are looking for an HR Manager to Do all aspects of human resources practices and processes and help us in establishing the HR department.
To us, an HR Manager is the go-to person for all employee-related issues. This means that your HR Manager duties will involve managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training , development and talent management & all other related Tasks.
The job of HR Manager is important to business success. People are our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives. Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect of a complete HR Manager job description and specification.
- Developing clear Policies and Procedures in line with the overall business strategy, and ensuring policy awareness.
- Preparing the job description for the company's jobs and the salary scale
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
- Consistently recruiting excellent staff.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
- Leading a team of junior human resource representatives as future expansions are expected .
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Training, counselling and coaching our staff.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Following up with all the governmental related websites and employees issues
- Handling employees files and vacations.
- Review, upgrade, and create if necessary all kind of forms or official documents needed for HR tasks, Employees evaluation, contract forms, violations memos, … etc.
- Any other tasks that might be related to the human resources department.
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Self motivated
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.