Job description / Role
ECEC are looking for a dynamic HR Manager to lead the Human Resources team through a time of transformation and corporate growth. You will be responsible for all aspects of the employee life cycle and be an integral part of developing this people centric business.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of all HR activity within ECEC and duties will include ownership and management of
• Employee relations,
• Talent acquisition and retention,
• Employee onboarding
• Employee development and
• Government relations.
• BSc in Human Resources or equivalent professional qualification
• At least 7 years experience in Human Resources, with significant exposure to architecture and engineering consultancy
• Knowledge of SAP Success Factors will be an advantage
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
• Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
• Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
The role is open to Saudi Nationals
About the Company
In response to the rising demand for quality architectural and engineering services in the late 70s, East Consulting Engineering Company (ECEC) has been established in the year 1979 by Eng. Ahmed AI Abdulkarim, who graduated from the University of Petroleum and Minerals in Dhahran. In the light of the overwhelming presence of Western consultants and pioneers of Saudi Arabia, the very start was adventurous and challenging. However, the spirit and vision of the founder fittingly matched the initial challenges and lead the company to a firm and established position in Architectural and Engineering Consultancy business. During the past years the company has achieved excellent growth and transformed into a multi-disciplinary engineering consultants. The company now employs over 500 personnel and operates from its head office in Riyadh. The services of the company have been availed by various ministries of the Government of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Industrial Groups, Commercial Establishments and Private Citizens. ECEC is equipped with the state-of-the-art data processing and data communication networks. Design engineering and drawing development are performed with the aid of computers using the latest and original software. This enables the company to restrict the error factor to bare minimum, if not nil. This also facilitate safe and reliable archiving and speedy and easy access to any archived work.