Job description / Role
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking HR Manager to join our established and growing team in Saudi Arabia.
The HR manager for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) provides an effective people-related support function and is the key point of contact for new, current, and exiting employees in relation to their employment matters.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Acting as the primary point of contact for all KSA employees on HR queries, regarding policies, benefits and other HR-related matters and respond accordingly.
• Overseeing the Iqama’s process for new joiners and make sure they are renewed in a timely manner for current employees.
• Helping implement wellbeing strategies within KSA.
• Managing all dual-language employment contracts and documentation is in place for all KSA employees.
• Preparing reports, presentations, communications, data summaries, and/or other documents/information specific for KSA.
• Managing sensitive information effectively and always maintaining discretion and confidentiality.
• Reviewing and updating KSA employee handbook and employment contracts, when required.
• Ensuring that all new and existing line managers are briefed on the HR procedures.
• Managing the on-boarding of new hires. Aligning the process with other departments, provide clear and accurate communication and ensure that Mace’s onboarding experience becomes a benchmark of operational excellence.
Learning and development
• Working closely with managers to identify employee learning and development needs.
• Assisting and supporting the annual performance management cycle.
• With a relevant degree qualification in a Human Resource subject or discipline, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
• You are digitally savvy and having knowledge of Oracle would be beneficial.
• You can build lasting client relationships and provide support to strong, motivated teams.
• You must have experience working as an HR business partner/generalist role and have knowledge of Saudi Arabia labour laws.
• You will have relevant industry experience equating quality and value with the individual client and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
Rewards and recognition
With Mace, you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package that includes a competitive salary, private medical insurance, 1 volunteer day a year and other location-specific allowances.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
Saudi Director of Talent & Culture / Human Resources
Talent Acquisition Manager
HR & Admin Manager
Head of HR
Middle East Executive