Job description / Role
HRM - Riyadh - KSA national
Quest Search & Selection are proud to be partnering with an international luxury retailer and brand who is looking for an HR Manager to be based in Riyadh.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing end to end HR support, including organizational development, employee relations, succession planning, talent management, performance management, employee engagement activities.
Responsibilities of this HR Manager position include -
* Implement brand specific employee onboarding, training and development programs to improve the depth and breadth of employee's skills set and to raise awareness around behavioural, technical and leadership competencies.
* Work closely with Group HR to implement succession planning and annual performance management cycle.
* Work with the Group's Talent Acquisition team to ensure internal and external recruiting strategies result in relevant, high calibre candidates being identified.
* Partner with Group Rewards to review and monitor the effectiveness of employee commission schemes and put forward recommendations for change.
* Collaborate with learning team to assess training needs so relevant and inspiring training and development programmes are available and monitor the brand's training budget and individual's learning consumption.
To be successful in this position you must have the following -
* Bachelor's degree in HR Management or equivalent degree (MBA or relevant master's degree is a plus)
* Professional certification in relevant areas preferred.
* At least 5-6 years' experience in a matrix multinational organization.
* Excellent interpersonal, communications, organization, negotiation and presentation skills in Arabic and English.
* Good working knowledge of the HR function
* Good understanding of the Saudi Labor Law
* Computer literacy, including knowledge of MS office applications and basic software applications, and familiarity with the internet and email communications.
* Future-focused with the ability to use creative and inspiring approaches to enhance employee experience programs, concepts, and techniques
If you feel that you can add value to this role, please apply to this role with your CV as soon as possible as we are aiming to set up interviews within the next 7 days.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
HR & Admin Manager
Human Resource Manager
J&T Express Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||24 Aug|
Middle East Executive
|Saudi Arabia||29 Jun|
Big Fish Recruitment