Job description / Role
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
- To assist the Human Resources Manager in the smooth and efficient running of the Human Resources Department, ensuring that all the policies and procedures outlined in the Departmental Operations Manual are strictly adhered to.
- Ensure all in-house rules and regulations are communicated to employees and implemented.
- To ensure that all employee records are kept up to date.
- To assist in coordinating the administration of the employee performance appraisal system, preparation of contracts, and employee statistics.
- To assist in maintaining of Bayan System.
- To maintain the workbooks - preparation, employee joiners, employees leavers.
- To monitor the cleanliness and upkeep of the employee restaurant and locker areas.
- To assist with the co-ordination and implementation of all employee communications and committees.
- To counsel employees in job related issues, grievance, discipline, appearance etc.
- To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the hotel's Employee Rules and Regulations.
- To monitor employee wearing the correct uniform and adhering to the appearance standards of the hotel at all times.
- To have knowledge of the KSA labor law.
- To assist in monitoring of expatriate employees passports, visas and other legal documentations.
- To assist the Training Manager with Orientation training. (Basic training of Orientation)
- To maintain employee activities library, photos and photo albums.
- To maintain the Employee Notice board and update regularly.
- To be responsible for the security and upkeep of personnel files.
- To respond to changes in the Human Resources Function as dictated by the hotel.
- To achieve maximum productivity through a well organized and efficient running of the department.
- To participate in Career fairs.
- To be responsible for all leave administration.
- To be responsible for maintaining up-to-date and creative Human Resources notice boards including the Employee of the Month and Supervisor of the Quarter boards.
- To be responsible for distributing and controlling locker locks and name tag.
- To issue and renew employee identity cards.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Learning & Development, or a related field.
- Proficiency in English (verbal and written)
- Previous experience preferred, minimum two years
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.