Job description / Role
About the Role:
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking.
Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP is looking for a Human resources Partner to join our expanding team to deliver an effective and efficient HR support across the region. You'll have a "can-do" attitude and keep the trust of our people by providing them with reliable HR advice and quality service.
WSP welcomes applications for part time and flexible working and would be happy to discuss potential options with you as part of your application.
A typical week would include:
* Deliver initial guidance to employees on company policy, employment regulation and general support relating to day-to-day Human Resources operation
* Interact proactively with Project Directors, People Leads and wider HR, PRO and TA team to ensure HR services are provided in a timely and effective way
* Guide and support Project team to ensure that they are aligned as per WSP way of working
* Coordinate with the TA, PR and HR Admin team to ensure the smooth mobilisation and demobilisation process
* Provide high level support with onboarding process
* Ensure work is actioned within defined delivery expectations and tasks are prioritized accordingly
* Conducts meaningful inductions, face to face with the new joiner to make sure that they can quickly align to the WSP way of working
* Supports project leaders to access wider Shared Services support as and when needed
* Supports Project Leader to drive positive employee engagement in the project and good team morale by providing advise and support on team activities
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Are a Saudi National with 10+ years work experience in Human Resources
* Thrives in a challenging work environment and has attention to detail, willingness to always help, demonstrated initiative and proactive approach.
You'll be joining a diverse and passionate group of individuals including engineers, scientists, technicians, consultants, and academics, who work together to provide the most effective and sustainable solutions for our clients.
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends, or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time, or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring.? Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.