Job description / Role
• Perform on-site operations or maintenance.
• Supervise and coordinate the day-to-day operation & maintenance.
• Record the parameters in the defined template in Excel / Word and report to the Manager.
• Creating plans for replacements and repairs.
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in HVAC (O&M, installation, testing, and commissioning)
• Proficiency in English.
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) & AutoCAD
• Perform quality work with deadlines with or without direct supervision.
• Iqama must be transferable for expatriate applicants.
• A valid KSA driving license will be an advantage.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
HVAC Engineer - Aviation
|Saudi Arabia||22 Jul|
Facilities Engineer (MEP)
Big Fish Recruitment
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Senior MEP Manager