HVAC Programming Engineer
Zamil Industrial Investment Company
Serve as the Administrator for the Climcalc system, in maintaining and updating the relevant system and database information in order to ensure system data integrity resulting to accurate provision of information and reports to the AHU Product Unit Team and Sales.
• Degree in Computer Engineering with certificate in Visual Basic Programming.
• Minimum 4 years general experience in programming / database administration.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Application & Visual Basic.
• Familiar in Oracle, Pro Engineering and AutoCAD (Module programming / code)
• Knows how to create macros, queries, scripts.
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy.
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Good team working skills.
About the Company
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Dammam, Saudi Arabia, Zamil Industrial Investment Company (Zamil Industrial) is a leading manufacturing and fabrication group that provides products, engineering systems and services for the construction industry. Its product portfolio includes pre-engineered steel buildings (PEB), structural steel products, air conditioning systems, air cooled heat exchangers, district cooling and utility services, process equipment, transmission and telecom towers, open web joists and steel decks, process furnaces products, aerated and precast concrete products, architectural glass processing, fiberglass insulation and engineered plastic foams solutions.
The company sells its products in more than 90 countries with manufacturing facilities in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Austria, India, Vietnam and Italy.
Zamil Industrial employs more than 10,000 people in 55 countries and derives 30% of its revenues from outside Saudi Arabia.