Job description / Role
Role Purpose: Manages operation and maintenance of all HVAC activities in a project section and provides technical support.
• Anchors the technical activities and manages the affairs in the section
• Plans the operation of the HVAC section, setup priorities and approves work orders.
• Ensures proper implementation of QMS and MMS processes
• Conducts general inspections to insure quality and sites readiness
• Coordinate HVAC section affairs with project management and division technical support
• Analyses general performance of the HVAC section, implements corrective actions, improvement and produces reports to his superiors.
• Evaluates HVAC equipment and system status and recommends modification and upgrading
• Supports subordinates in developing their competences.
• Ensures client complaints are resolved properly.
• Seeks expert’s advice as needed and Provides technical support to the HVAC section.
• Manages and evaluates HVAC manpower
• Bachelor of Engineering in related field
• Minimum 12 years hands on experience maintenance in relevant field
• Minimum 4 years supervisory experience
• Immediate candidates heavily preferred
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.
Mechanical Engineer HVAC Systems
HVAC Superintendent / Supervisor
Mechanical Engineer - High-rise Building Projects