Job description / Role
Manages operation and maintenance of all HVAC activities in a project section and provides technical support to a large commercial facility.
• Anchors the technical activities and manages the preventive, predictive and root cause analysis maintenance in HVAC department
• Downstream (not chilled water prod) AHU, VAU, FCU
• Chilled H2O distribution is a plus
• Centralized HVAC System experience in a hospital/research environment.
• Mechanical English background
• Green buildings plus (energy saving)
• Building Management system (BMS)
• Unit serve huge area – Large area buildings (100,000 sqm +)
• HVAC design (plus) moved to HVAC Maintenance. Strong HVAC Maintenance background with some design experience
• CMMS Experience:
- Comm Building cont
- Refrig b/g
- Clean rooms / research lab
- Oper-rooms in hospital – an example
- Mixed use facilities
- Green bldg./energy saving
Our client is looking for 4 people in HVAC in total for Superintendent / Supervisors.
• Bachelor of Engineering in related field
• Minimum 12 years hands on experience maintenance in relevant field
• Minimum 4 years supervisory experience
• Immediately available candidates preferred
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.