Job description / Role
At Fairmont Hotels& Resorts, exceptional service and flavors are the hallmarks of every dining experience. As HVAC Supervisor, your passion for guest service and the pride you take in our menu offerings will ensure your Outlet is a preferred dining destination and workplace!
What you will be doing:
Perform R&M Work in guest rooms, public areas, back of house, Colleagues Housing and other related areas as required. Maintain high standard of all Repair and Maintenance work in the guest rooms and other related areas. Work very closely with other team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Perform scheduled PM Program for guest rooms & others areas under R&M Department.
- Perform all type of HVAC & Ref. work, which include repair and maintenance work in the guest rooms and other related areas such as, inspect, repair and maintain of all HVAC & Ref.work.
- To carry out Repair & Maintenance of all equipment and machinery related to HVAC Ref. systems.
- Maintain and repair all A/C & Refrigeration work in the guest rooms and all related areas in accordance with the preventive maintenance procedures and standard guidelines.
- Perform all repair work and all corrective maintenance work, reported by maintenance order/Royal service orders /or emergency R&M work by cordless phone /Two way radio/Mobile phone etc.
- Work very closely with other engineering colleagues and meet the entire job requirement.
- Follow all job instructions given by Shift Engineer or other Senior Staffs.
- Follow weekly / monthly duty schedule / split duty schedule and to carry out any other engineering work/ assignment and to perform duty as Task force and may be transferred to other group Hotels as Business demand.
- Report any serious maintenance problem or safety related issues to Shift Engineer / Shift Supervisor immediately.
- To be available in Hotel / Colleagues Housing immediately for any emergencies such as Fire and others and act in a professional manner to protect our Guests, Staffs and preserve the Hotel Property and its system. Follow Hotel Crises plan.
- Follow up Company and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment.
- Attend all departmental trainings and other training program.
- Report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to Shift Engineer / Shift Supervisor.
- Use proper equipment, wear appropriate personal protective equipment and use correct lifting procedures as necessary to avoid injury.
- Follow hazardous Material management program procedures for handling and disposing of chemicals etc.using material safety data sheets.
- Identify and correct unsafe work procedures or conditions and/or report them to Shift Engineer.
- Follow policies and procedures for the safe operation and storage of tools, equipment, and machines.
- Complete appropriate Fire and safety trainings and certifications to perform work tasks.
- Ensure uniform, nametags and personal appearance are clean, hygienic, professional and compliance with Hotel policies and procedures.
- Guest Relations: Address guests service needs in a professional, positive and timely manner.
- Welcome and acknowledge each and every guest with smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using guest's name if possible.
- Quality Assurance: Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Develop and maintain positive and productive working relations with other employees and departments.
- Any job related complaints or grievances to be handled promptly with your Shift Engineer or Chief Engineer
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum three (3) years experience with the similar position in a five star Hotels or similar organization.
- Interpersonal written and verbal communication skills.
- Required trade license or certification or Diploma etc.
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Candidate should be eligible to enter and work in KSA
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Assistant Chief Engineer
Mechanical Engineer I
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||13 Dec|
Supervisor Maintenance, Facility & Control Room
|Saudi Arabia||13 Jan|
Plant/HVAC (Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning) Engineer - Hospital
VAMED Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||2 Jan|