Job description / Role
Rawabi Vallianz Offshore Services (RVOS) is an equally shared joint venture company between Rawabi Holding and Vallianz Holdings Limited of Singapore. Rawabi Holding has built a solid network of business relationships and expertise in Oilfield Services and Contracting & Industrial Services in the GCC region, particularly Saudi Arabia, over the last three decades; while Vallianz has a proven track record as a provider of a full range of Offshore Engineering, Procurement, Installation, and Construction (EPIC); Marine; and Subsea Support Services to the Offshore Oil & Gas Industry. Thus, RV OS is able to effectively harness individual strengths to provide synergistic and seamless services to the industry.
RVOS offers the following services:
- Offshore Construction Division provides a full suite of services encompassing Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation, and Commissioning (EPCIC) to the regional Oil & Gas Industry.
- Marine Services Division offers a variety of services - Ship Repair, Charter of Anchor Handling Tugs, Supply/Crew Vessels, Cargo Barges, etc.
- Subsea Division offers Diving Services and ROV Survey/Inspection Services
- Offshore Floating Storage Vessels
The company is committed to providing value-added services to clients by focusing on safety, quality, on-time delivery, and superior customer support and thereby establishing successful long term partnerships that go beyond the completion of projects.
RVOS is determined to become the leading Offshore Services provider in the region.
- Performs installations, repairs, overhauls and start-ups of marine HVAC and refrigeration systems.
- Identifies, analyzes, diagnoses and repair systems and products linked to vessels refrigeration and AC.
- Prepares for on-board installation and repairs by examining vessel layout, anticipating difficulties, gathering materials and coordinating on-site work, as necessary.
- Documents work by completing paperwork on each job and maintaining files.
- Determines parts to order for repairs and timeliness of need.
- Works closely with superiors to understand required service details.
- Tests repaired equipment and machinery when required.
- Reports equipment and machinery defects which were not been identified as part of the job.
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager.
Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Complies with established health and safety guidelines and procedure and ensures the health, safety and welfare of self and others.
- Identifies and reports to management any health, safety or environmental risks and makes suggestions to address these risks.
Communications and Working Relationship
- Reports to and supports the workshop technicians on all refrigeration repair and maintenance services.
- Associate`s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school with a certificate in heating, ventilation and air conditioning.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in AC and refrigeration maintenance, preferably in the marine industry.
- Must be able to read and follow manuals, blue prints, and diagrams and operate test equipment.
- Previous experience in the GCC is a plus, especially if the experience was in Saudi Arabia.
- English fluency is required, Arabic language is a plus.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Mechanical Design Engineer - Solidworks
Al Asala for Education and Training
Senior Mechanical HVAC Design Engineer
|Saudi Arabia||4 Jan|
Gulf Coast Electro-Mechanical Co.
|Abu Dhabi||1 Feb|