Job description / Role
IBM Saudi Arabia is looking for a senior Hybrid Cloud Integration Channel Architect with good experience and expertise in IBM Hybrid Cloud Integration (HCI) portfolio, including API Connect, App Connect Enterprise (ACE), DataPower, IBM MQ, IBM Integration Bus (IIB), WebSphere, IBM DevOps software, Application Performance Monitoring, IBM Cloud Private, ECM, BPM and ODM. He/She will be responsible for supporting IBM local business partners in architecting, solutioning, and selling IBM HCI solutions.
We value problem solving skills and an attitude towards learning, great communication and accountability. Qualified candidate will be working in a presales team supporting IBM local business partners to promote and sell IBM's HCI software to commercial clients across industries.
Hybrid Cloud Integration Channel Architects are technical consultants to clients, IBM sales teams and IBM Business Partners. They understand the client's business requirements, technical requirements and/or competitive landscape. They provide technical sales support which may include: collaborate with IBM sales teams to define, design, and detail the technical aspects and feasibility of proposed solutions; respond to RFP documents, deliver presentations and demos; develop and deliver technical education; support critical situations; design solutions; and answer technical questions.
Key activities for the Hybrid Cloud Integration Channel Architect in this role will include:
- Architecting HCI Solutions - Design and develop integration flows using IBM HCI software to fulfil customer requirements.
- Customer Engagements - Provide leadership and subject matter expertise to commercial customers in Saudi Arabia on IBM HCI opportunities. Successfully conducts Presentations, Demos, Design/Discovery Workshops, etc. that drive hybrid cloud integration revenues.
- Technical Sales Accelerators - Develop and deliver product presentations, complex demonstrations, discovery workshops, deep-dive discussions and whiteboard sessions that demonstrate the business value and technical strength of IBM HCI software.
- Deployment Support - Support existing hybrid cloud integration commercial clients to see the value of the IBM HCI software they acquired. This includes providing guidance and best practices to the implementation team, in addition to working with IBM support team and product team to accelerate the resolution of support tickets/PMR's.
- Business Partner Engagement -Develop innovative enablement Programs for the BP community that highlights important new product features, capabilities, and deployment patterns. Support BP in a way to make them independent from a sales stand point
- Collaborate with the wider IBM team in Middle East Africa and WW for enablement and customer engagements
Additional responsibilities include:
- Lead and execute customer engagements in presales for HCI software with all needed technical design and architectural decisions ensuring the best quality of work while maintain solution viability and cost efficiency.
- Provide technical leadership to achieve business results (software deployment, S&S renewals, stream revenue) for commercial clients in Saudi Arabia.
- Use technical and business acumen to build and maintain relationships with key customers decision-makers.
- Provide technical leadership on solution design, deployment best practices, and IBM's technology roadmaps.
- Explain how IBM's HCI offerings compare, contrast, and integrate with the customer's existing software investment from IBM, business partners, and the competition.
- Apply product and industry-specific knowledge to understand business problems and bring relevant recommendations to the client.
- Collaborating with IBM HCI commercial sellers to define, design, and detail the technical aspects and feasibility of proposed solutions.
- Support customer-facing and prospect education activities, such as trade events, user conferences, delivering workshops, and delivering product demonstrations.
- Removing inhibitors to the sale through discovery, assessments, whiteboard/chalk talks, presentations, and demonstrations.
- Taking initiatives to own accounts and issues and driving team members toward common goal of winning business.
- Assist with software deployments and resolution of post-sales issues.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- A master or bachelor degree in IT, computer science, computer engineering, or similar field.
- At least 7 years of overall professional experience. As such, excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills, including strong presentation skills required. As are excellent time/project management, organizational and collaboration skills.
- At least 5 years of experience in external client-facing projects. Must demonstrate a strong solution design background and an increasing amount of customer engagement leadership experience.
- At least 2 year of experience with IBM HCI Software and also new trending technologies, open source and community development preferred due to breadth of customer environments this technology brings.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience with event driven architecture and messaging is extremely crucial including in technologies like Kafka, RabbitMQ, API Economy, Microservices, IIB and MQ.
- Ability to analyze business requirement user stories and model it domain based services
- Good understanding of the key differences to architect and design enterprise hybrid Cloud native solutions
- Enthusiastic, persuasive and self-starter, ability to motivate team members, disciplined operation and reporting/alignment with local and regional management
- Exhibit presentation and communication skills
- Ability to support training and consulting in post-sales tool and processing deployment situations.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Preferred Education: Master's Degree Commissionable: Yes
Key Job Details
- Country: SA
- State: AR RIYAD
- City: RIYADH
- Category: Sales
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type: Professional
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Contract Type: Regular
- Location: RIYADH, AR RIYAD SA
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.