Job description / Role
Our client is a large facilities management company handling all maintenance and facilities services of large commercial facility in Saudi Arabia.
You will be responsible to supervise Hydraulics manpower plans and ensures implementation of quality management system. Plans repairs, overhauls of Hydraulics equipment and systems. Manages Hydraulics spare parts and consumable materials.
- Evaluates Hydraulics equipment and systems performance and takes necessary actions.
- Conducts general inspections to insure quality and sites readiness
- Analyses performance and produces reports to his superiors.
- Plans repairs, overhauls of Hydraulics equipment and systems.
- Supports subordinates in developing their competences.
- Manages Hydraulics spare parts and consumable materials.
- Ensure client complaints are resolved properly.
- Coordinates and follows up new Hydraulics equipment installation and commissioning.
You must have a bachelors engineering degree with minimum 10 years hands on maintenance experience in Hydraulics and read technical drawings, and to know commissioning procedures
for large commercial facilities.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.