Job description / Role
- Providing consulting services on Governance, Risk & Compliance management
- Establishing new offerings within GRC space and socialize with prospective customers
- Work as a mentor for customers to migrate towards enterprise GRC
- Prospective candidate should be an expert contributing to different phases of the GRC consulting lifecycle
- Candidate will be intensely involved in business process consulting; to define the problem, propose and create the solution
- Candidate will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall IBM Openpages GRC solution
- Candidate will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope
- Governance, Risk & Compliance consultant should perform as-is state analysis of the GRC processes, define an approach to move from traditional way of managing G,R,C processes to an integrated GRC model and help automating the processes using the enterprise / IT GRC tool
- (S)he will be responsible for developing GRC related offerings based on the industry trends, socialize them internally within the company and with the clients to ensure new business
- Bachelors degree or equivalent required
- At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology
- At least 5 years of experience in IBM Openpages installation, administration
- Experience with design and deployment of IBM Openpages in a large scale customer environments
- Experience with Governance, Risk and Compliance, business Process Consulting, problem definition function.
- Experience with architecture/design /detailing of Processes in GRC are
- At least 5 years of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment on IBM Openpages
- Experience with integration of IBM Openpages with enterprise tools
- Experience with compliance reporting using IBM Openpages
- Excellent written, verbal & analytical skills
- Strong understanding of Enterprise GRC & IT GRC domains
- Experience with enterprise policy management, compliance management modules within IBM Openpage
- Experience with exception & workflow management
- Experience with Vendor management solution
- Experience with Compliance management solution
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.