Job description / Role
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
ICITAP Mobile Police Trainer - KSA
For more than 60 years, PAE has tackled the world's toughest challenges to deliver agile and steadfast solutions to the U.S. government and its allies. With more than 20,000 employees on all seven continents and in more than 70 countries, PAE delivers a broad range of operational support services to meet the critical needs of our clients. Our headquarters is in Falls Church, Virginia.
PAE is supporting the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) in providing specialized training, advisory and mentoring services to host nations under the Criminal Division's International Criminal Investigative Training and Assistance Program (ICITAP). https://www.justice.gov/criminal-icitap ICITAP is a cornerstone of America's global strategy for combating transnational crime, terrorism, countering trafficking in persons, establishing rule of law and enhancing human rights in developing countries. PAEis the contract service provider to the DOJ ICITAP and Overseas Prosecutorial Development, Assistance and Training (OPDAT) programs.
Please Note: This is an Independent Contractor position with PAE, it should not be considered an employment relationship with PAE.
PAE is currently seeking a qualified candidates to serve as Mobile Police Trainers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) to deliver classroom and field instruction to members of the Special Forces for Security and Protection (SFSP). These positions will be deployed to Saudi Arabia on a TDY basis for short-term (2-6 weeks at a time) employment, as ICITAP's training schedule may require. Mobile Trainers may be required to perform their duties in Riyadh, Medina, Tabuk, the Red Sea Resorts area, and other locations to be determined, with support from ICITAP in-country program staff. The ICITAP KSA program may require subject matter experts in any of the following disciplines:
- Leadership & Supervision
- Patrol Operations
- Tourism Policing
- Field Training Officer
- Organized Crime
- Driver Training
- Maritime Law Enforcement
- VIP Protection
- Crime Analysis
- Special Event Management
- Hostage Negotiations
- Cyber Security and Cyber Evidence
- Driving Instructor Development
- Crisis Response Team: Operator and Team Tactics
- Crisis Response Team, Advanced Team Tactics and Live-Fire
- Crisis Response Team, Operational Control of a Team
- Crisis Response Team, Commander's Course
- Active Shooter/Terrorist Response for the First Responding Officer
Additional areas of expertise may be required as the program develops.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide expert instruction in one or more of the law enforcement training disciplines outlined above, principally in classroom settings but also in field settings as may be appropriate
- Conduct instruction through Arabic/English speaking interpreters
- Ensure that all instructional equipment and materials are received at remote sites and in good condition and forwarded to the next training site
- In most cases, curriculum and other training materials will be provided by ICITAP in both Arabic and English.
- Responsible for all aspects of course and classroom management, such as ensuring student registration is completed, all training modules are delivered, exam integrity, awarding of completion certificates, and other details that may become necessary to ensure a successful training experience
- Coordination with SFSP training site managers
- Must provide thorough written post-training reports in a format to be specified by ICITAP program management
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 10 years' experience as a commissioned law enforcement officer
- Minimum 5 years' experience directly related to the subject matter being taught
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a law enforcement instructor
- Minimum 1 year previous experience working in an international setting
- Formal certification as a law enforcement instructor, preferably issued by a POST organization or law enforcement training academy
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Ability to function well as a team member
- Ability to cope with rapidly changing conditions
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must possess a valid U.S. passport
- Must be in good physical condition and able to pass a pre-deployment medical examination
- Security Vetting: Must possess a U.S. Government issued security clearance or have the ability to obtain a favorable U.S. Government clearance. Must maintain eligibility at the required certification or clearance level for the position for the duration of the contract. Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Waiver - Moderate
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
About the Company
Amentum is a premier global technical and engineering services partner supporting critical programs of national significance across defense, security, intelligence, energy, and environment. We draw from a century-old heritage of operational excellence, mission focus, and successful execution underpinned by a strong culture of safety and ethics.