Job description / Role
You will join our team as a leader of Inventory Control & Quality Assurance. We are passionate about ensuring that our fulfillment centers are following correct and improved processes that deliver amazing service to our customers.
Within a fast-paced and complex business environment, ICQA will represent the voice of customer and make sure that we deliver the best quality. ICQA are tackling two functions: Inventory Control (IC), which carries out analysis/research to understand and correct any variances in our inventory, and Quality Assurance (QA).
• Distribute daily work assignments to gain best productivity for the department.
• Ensure that team members are on task at all times by providing feedback, coaching, training and redirection as needed.
• Policy follow-up, attendance tracking (duties do not extend to discipline)
• Motivate associates. Monitor and report associate’s performance issues as needed. Report concerns to Area Manager promptly
• Ensuring all Health & Safety Policies activities are followed
• Full understanding of procedures and goals relating to ICQA department
• Multitasking and working to ICQA dead-lines on a daily, weekly, monthly basis
• Participate/oversee departmental projects
• Execute daily, weekly, monthly action plans that increase accuracy
• Partner with Ops Team and communicate issues and actions regarding accuracy
• Support Area Manager to lead and supervise a team of associates in ICQA
• Assign and direct work with AM approval
• Teach and educate associates on the importance of ICQA
• Ensuring all team members are fully trained to the appropriate level
• Coach associates to work safely at all times
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (across all levels).
• Demonstrated enthusiasm and the ability to motivate others.
• Leadership ability / People skills.
• Able to prioritize tasks and goals.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated problem solving skills and analytical skills.
• Highly flexible.
• Intermediate MS office knowledge.
• Reliable/ dependable.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Ability to work using own initiative.
• Excellent numeric and detail orientated.
• Good quality track record.
• Ability to examine a process and suggest improvements.
• Researching/Problem Solving Skills.
• Project Management Skills.
• Previous Experience in Inventory or Quality.
• Knowledge of more than 1 production area.
• Proficient in MS Excel and/or Access
About the Company
Souq.com - the Middle East's online marketplace.
We connect people and products - opening up a world of possibility. From bracelets and backpacks to tablets and toy cars - we give you access to everything you need and want. Our range is unparalleled, and our prices unbeatable.
Driven by smart technology, everything we do is designed to put the power directly in your hands - giving you the freedom to shop however, whenever and wherever you like.
We're trusted by millions, because we don't just deliver to your doorstep, we were born here. With Souq.com you'll always be getting a good deal - with exceptional service that makes your shopping experience as easy and seamless as possible.