Job description / Role
You will join our team as a leader of Inventory Control & Quality Assurance. We are passionate about ensuring that our fulfillment centers are following correct and improved processes that deliver amazing service to our customers.
Within a fast-paced and complex business environment, ICQA will represent the voice of customer and make sure that we deliver the best quality. ICQA are tackling two functions: Inventory Control (IC), which carries out analysis/research to understand and correct any variances in our inventory, and Quality Assurance (QA).
· Distribute daily work assignments to gain best productivity for the department.
· Ensure that team members are on task at all times by providing feedback, coaching, training and redirection as needed.
· Policy follow-up, attendance tracking (duties do not extend to discipline)
· Motivate associates. Monitor and report associate’s performance issues as needed.
· Report concerns to Area Manager promptly
· Ensuring all Health & Safety Policies activities are followed
· Full understanding of procedures and goals relating to ICQA department
· Multitasking and working to ICQA dead-lines on a daily, weekly, monthly basis
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills (across all levels).
· Demonstrated enthusiasm and the ability to motivate others.
· Leadership ability / People skills.
· Able to prioritize tasks and goals.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrated problem solving skills and analytical skills.
· Highly flexible.
· Intermediate MS office knowledge.
· Reliable/ dependable.
· Able to work under pressure.
· Ability to work using own initiative.
· Excellent numeric and detail orientated.
· Good quality track record.
· Ability to examine a process and suggest improvements.
· Researching/Problem Solving Skills.
· Project Management Skills.
· Previous Experience in Inventory or Quality.
· Knowledge of more than 1 production area.
· Proficient in MS Excel and/or Access.
About the Company
Amazon.ae, formerly Souq.com, is an English-Arabic language e-commerce platform, owned by Amazon, Inc. It is the largest e-commerce platform in the Arab world. On March 28, 2017, Amazon.com Inc. confirmed it would be acquiring Souq.com for $580 million. On May 1, 2019, Souq.com became known as Amazon.ae.