Job description / Role
• Manage sale of ICT products as distributor/material supplier for (Data cabling structure, Micro/Mini Data centre, Physical Security, Audio/video, lighting control system etc)
• Builds and manage sales leads, opportunities overall sales segments of B2B.
• Builds new account customers, manages customer satisfaction and retaining by visiting existing and prospective customers to establish and act on selling opportunities.
• Upselling and cross-selling over the existing customers.
• Builds, and control healthy sales pipelines, preparing sales reports.
• Managing the coordination, preparation, presentation of ICT sales proposals and tenders.
• Builds lists of prospective client business.
• Acquiring knowledge of competitors products, provided services, and market conditions.
• Gathering and evaluating customer needs and technical explaining and products which meet their requirements.
• Promoting ICT goods and services to existing and prospective customers.
• Quoting, and negotiating prices and credit terms, and closing deals.
• Following up with clients to ensure satisfaction with ICT products and services purchased, arranging modifications and resolving any problems arising.
• Preparing and supporting the ICT vendors to get approval from the project’s consultants by submitting the technical submittal.
Having experience and technical knowledge of ICT products, its functionalities, properties and legal and regulatory requirements in the below:
• Data cabling structure
• Data center standard/Micro/Mini Data Centre
• Physical Security (CCTV, Access control etc)
• Audio/video (Public address etc)
• Lighting control system (KNX)
• HW/Data active component.
About the Company
NOMD Holding Co is privately owned company and part of Future Horizons Group based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. We invest in different ICT field such as IoT, Big Data, Digital Education, Digital Marketing, ICT infrastructure and ICT distribution.