Job description / Role
Alderwood are recruiting for a leading college centrally placed between Qatief and Dammam, our newly built state of the art female college attracts students from the three metropolitan areas of Qatief, Dammam and Al Khobar.
The college has been created to provide the optimum environment for students to learn the essential skills and gain the knowledge to build a successful career. With ultra modern facilities including a full 500 seater cinema with Dolby surround sound, learning labs, IT suites, cafe and Mosque, the college is designed to enable students to get the most from their time, both in terms of their learning experience and personal development.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
• BA Degree from a recognized university in a ICT relating subject
• Internationally recognized teaching qualification
• Minimum 3 years of experience of teaching ICT (in the post-secondary, technical, or vocational sector)
• Applicants must hold an IELTS 6.5 Certificate if English is not their native tongue
• £3,000 / $4,000 per month
• Furnished accommodation (shared)
• Transportation to and from work
• Health care
• 35 days annual leave
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results