Job description / Role
ICT Teacher (Female) - Saudi Arabia
m2r Education is looking for experienced female ICT teachers to deliver vocational programs at campuses in Saudi Arabia. These roles are due to huge increases in student numbers.
Opportunities exist for female native English speakers or non-natives with IELTS 6.5 (academic) & a transferable Iqama
• A Tax Free salary FROM 13000SAR per month (£34,500 / $40000) per annum
• 35 days annual leave entitlement
• Medical Insurance
• Renewable Contracts, Single Status visa
• Single, Furnished Accommodation
• Mobilization & Demobilization Flights
• End of Service Benefits
• ASAP Start Dates
SAR 13,000 to 16,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: FROM 13000SAR (£2800 / $3300 per month) + Accom, Medical, Flights, Transport
Qualifications, Skills & Experience Requirements
• The minimum requirements to apply for the role are as follows:
• A Bachelor’s degree in ICT / similar
• A minimum of three years teaching / training experience at diploma level
• Any relevant teaching qualifications are advantageous
• Experience of planning and preparing own lessons
• Native English speakers or non-natives with IELTS 6.5 (academic) & a transferable Iqama
About the Company
Established in 2001, m2r Education is a multi award winning UK based firm offering a quality and ethical recruitment service to overseas organisations within the education & training sectors.
Our clients are viewed as valuable partners and include international schools, FE colleges, HE institutions, independent training centres and corporate organisations. Our aim is to develop long lasting relationships and help them grow by providing the best talent possible via an excellent customer experience.
Our candidates are treated with respect and professionalism at all times. We genuinely want to help and will advise you on your next overseas move. Having core values centred on integrity and quality, we will always do our utmost to help without pushing positions forward which are not necessarily suitable.
This is why we have won over 6 international business awards, been used as case studies by the British Government and received glowing references from those that have experienced our service.