Job description / Role
IBM's Security Business Unit is seeking a IAM Technical Sales for the MEA Region.
The IAM Technical Sales an integral part of the sales organization and works with the Sales team through the pre-sales cycle carrying out presentation, demo & POC for IBM Security's IAM Portfolio.
They will need to be able to develop overall IAM strategies for our clients that will help them transform their IAM program. Having hands on implementation experience is a requirement of this position, but they will work with and generally interact with technical members of their team to provide detailed product and implementation knowledge for specific technologies.
Candidate should possess IAM skills across key access management, identity governance, privileged identity management, and cloud identity tools with the ability to quickly learn the key points of the IBM IAM product suite both cloud based and on-premise.
Candidates must have strong organization skills, be able to multi-task effectively, and have strong communications skills both written/verbal.
- Technical Accelerators like presentation, demo, Proof of Technology & Proof of Concepts for IBM Security IAM solutions.
- Acts as IAM subject-matter technical expert to validate how a proposed solution meets and exceeds customer requirements.
- Supports sales team on prospect conference calls, WebEx and onsite visits by providing product demonstrations; expertly responds to technical questions, and explains features in the context of solving customer's business problems on Security Operations & Response.
- Leads technical response to Request for Proposals and Request For Information (RFI) by writing clear responses to commonly asked questions and gathering answers from other internal technical experts
- Supports partner team by participating in technical calls and meetings with prospective customers evaluating solutions
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- CISSP or equivalent technical certification
- University Degree
- Ideal candidate will have 7 or more years of Technical consulting/Technical sales/ Technical Architecture experience in On Prem or SaaS solutions.
- Hands on experience in the implementation, design and architecture of IAM Solutions.
- Experience with Cloud based solutions and integration of IAM tools
- Development experience in writing custom adapters
- Good presentation skills
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Preferred Education: Master's Degree Commissionable: Yes
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.