Job description / Role
Rawabi Vallianz Offshore Services Company
Rawabi Vallianz Offshore Services (RVOS) is an equally shared joint venture company between Rawabi Holding and Vallianz Holdings Limited of Singapore. Rawabi Holding has built a solid network of business relationships and expertise in Oilfield Services and Contracting & Industrial Services in the GCC region, particularly Saudi Arabia, over the last three decades; while Vallianz has a proven track record as a provider of a full range of Offshore Engineering, Procurement, Installation, and Construction (EPIC); Marine; and Subsea Support Services to the Offshore Oil & Gas Industry. Thus, RV OS is able to effectively harness individual strengths to provide synergistic and seamless services to the industry.
• Coordinate with Aramco ID coordinator concerning request & inquiry on ID processing.
• Receive ID request from coordinators for the employees on their areas.
• Secure needed employee's documents from different departments for the encoding of their ARAMCO ID request,
• Encode new & renewal ARAMCO ID request at ARAMCO SAP system.
• Forward needed documents (like original passport, original former ARAMCO ID, APPROVED ID appointment & photocopies of blood group & former ARAMCO ID retrieval receipt) to respective ARAMCO ID coordinators in all region of the Kingdom.
• Coordinate incoming ID processing schedule of those employees on their locations.
• Monitor the number of ARAMCO ID being processed at different locations,
• Monitor the ARAMCO ID that will be expired every month with keeping a track record.
• Prepare a weekly & monthly report for the number of ARAMCO ID being processed.
• Minimum Education of Diploma or a High School Certificate.
• 2 Years Experience in similar role working with Saudi Aramco
• Good Computer Skills especially Ms Office Applications.
• Fluency in English.
• All your personal information will be kept confidential.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.