Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Clients & Markets
Job Description & Summary
A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You'll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC's brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
As part of our Policy, Strategy and Leadership team, you'll provide strategic oversight, manage operations, and develop policies for all aspects of our Sales and Marketing practice.
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Marketing, Communications & Events Manager to join our Clients and Markets team. Based in Riyadh, you will provide support to the KSA Country Senior Partner and wider stakeholders of our Riyadh, Jeddah and Al Khobar offices. You will play a key role in bringing our marketing and communication strategy to life in one of our strategic growth markets for the firm.
We are looking for someone who has a strong background in marketing and communications that will bring fresh thinking, creativity and innovative ideas to their work. You will be passionate and driven with excellent project management skills, leading multiple projects while working to tight deadlines. Working with all grades, from partners to support staff, you will process strong networking skills building relationships at all levels.
Marketing & Events:
- Work closely with the Country Senior Partner to develop a marketing plan for KSA, aligned to our strategic priorities and objectives
- Implement and deliver impactful and innovative marketing activities campaigns to profile our KSA Partners and market activities in line with global corporate standards of the PwC network
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns providing update reports for management
- Support the local stakeholders, Account Drivers and Clients & Markets Director to develop quality thought leadership, incorporating relevant market trends and insights to support our brand positioning in the KSA market
- Actively promote regional, Line of Service (LoS) and Industry marketing campaigns launched by the central Marketing team throughout KSA
- Work closely with the central social media and web teams to draft campaign messages and content for local and regional marketing campaigns
- Work independently or in collaboration with the central marketing and events team to deliver high quality events
- Manage all third party creative agencies to produce high quality photography and videography outputs for the KSA office
- Work with the central PR team to provide external communication and lead in the KSA market including the participation in marketing events, industry forums and conferences
- Support the central PR team to identify new press opportunities and develop press materials (press releases, key messages, talking points, press briefs) for all KSA media activities
- Provide on the ground support staffing local media interviews
- Support the Country Senior Partner with drafting internal comms for the KSA office
- Provide communications support to the KSA office in areas such as - Corporate Social Responsibility, Women in Business and internal events
- Support the central internal communications team with local communications initiatives
- Draft key stories for @PwC to help promote the KSA office in their market activities
- Abide and follow the brand of PwC Middle East and Strategy& ME in the KSA market whilst adhering to the global brand guidelines and overall corporate brand identity
- Act as a brand champion for the KSA office and guiding internal stakeholders on the appropriate brand execution
- Work closely with the Creative Design Centre on the production of all branded material for the KSA office
Learning & Growth
- Liaise with the marketing and knowledge teams on global campaigns, knowledge sharing initiatives, and other corporate activities
- Implement marketing training opportunities for partners and principals
- Support in the recruitment and termination of staff as needed
- Responsible for people management including nurturing talent, coaching and counseling
- Develop talent within the team by providing consistent direction and support to achieve targets/service level agreements
- Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed
- Establish a healthy work environment
- Manage the marketing budget and report on all associated marketing spend related to KSA marketing and comms activities
Knowledge, skills and experience
- 5+ years marketing and communications experience working in a marketing field
- 2+ years experience working in the Professional Services Industry, Big 4 or Multinational company specifically in Marketing, PR or Communications capacity
- 2+ years experience in a working in a management capacity
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, PR and Communications or related field
- Commercial awareness and solid understanding of the region and the KSA market
- Experiencing in working independently or as part of a wider regional team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects and deliver high quality outputs under pressure
- Experience of executing brand campaigns in line with global brand guidelines
- Fluent in English. Arabic (speaking and writing) desirable
- Middle East Industry experience desirable
- Strong IT skills in MS Office and Google. Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud desirable
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.