Job description / Role
IFS - Clients & Markets - Account driver - Senior Associate - KSA, Riyadh
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Clients & Markets
Job Description & Summary
A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You'll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC's brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
Our team is a client focused group that is responsible for positioning the PwC brand and driving long term growth. You'll work with sales and marketing teams to drive consistency in executing our client relationship, and business development strategy, as well as driving our sales framework to help deliver value on key business initiatives.
• We are seeking to recruit a confident, dynamic and experienced individual who will be responsible for driving a portfolio of Sovereign Investment Fund priory accounts.
• Working directly with members of the clients & markets team, industry leaders, and line of service drivers you will be based in Abu Dhabi and working with the wider team across the ME region.
• Work with other functional areas across the firm such as the Business Operations Team and internally within the Clients & Markets function to deliver infrastructure (such as Financial
• Performance Analysis, industry and client's analysis, market share and competitor SWOT analysis and Thought Leadership) to develop an Account Management strategy
• Establish and nurture strong relationships with clients across all levels of the organisations and have the ability to articulate challenges and work with Global Relationship Partners to develop relationship effectiveness, establishing and developing long-term client relationships, effectively representing client needs to ensure appropriate solutions are brought to the client
• Attending and/or chair relevant internal business development meetings and drive subsequent actions.
• Developing yourself personally, taking a keen interest in trends in business development/marketing and the impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market.
• Working closely with colleagues to share experience and best practices and encourage innovative and market leading activities.
• Collaborating with colleagues across different competences within our Clients & Markets team to bring our clients high value solutions
• Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent in relevant subject areas such as Business, Finance or Marketing.
• The role is to be based in Abu Dhabi and familiarity with the Abu Dhabi market, and key clients is strongly preferred.
• Understand and (where possible) experience of Sovereign Investment Funds
• Exposure to sales processes and commercial acumen.
• Strong influencing and communications skills.
• Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
• Experience of account management in a large corporate environment.
• Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English.
• Knowledge of service offerings for all PwC LoS and industry sectors in the Middle East
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.