IFS - Clients & Markets - Account Driver - Senior Associate
Job description / Role
IFS - Clients & Markets - Account driver - Senior Associate - KSA, Riyadh
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Clients & Markets
Job Description & Summary
A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You'll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC's brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
Our team is a client focused group that is responsible for positioning the PwC brand and driving long term growth. You'll work with sales and marketing teams to drive consistency in executing our client relationship, and business development strategy, as well as driving our sales framework to help deliver value on key business initiatives.
• We are seeking to recruit a confident, dynamic and experienced individual who will be responsible for driving a portfolio of Sovereign Investment Fund priory accounts.
• Working directly with members of the clients & markets team, industry leaders, and line of service drivers you will be based in Abu Dhabi and working with the wider team across the ME region.
• Work with other functional areas across the firm such as the Business Operations Team and internally within the Clients & Markets function to deliver infrastructure (such as Financial
• Performance Analysis, industry and client's analysis, market share and competitor SWOT analysis and Thought Leadership) to develop an Account Management strategy
• Establish and nurture strong relationships with clients across all levels of the organisations and have the ability to articulate challenges and work with Global Relationship Partners to develop relationship effectiveness, establishing and developing long-term client relationships, effectively representing client needs to ensure appropriate solutions are brought to the client
• Attending and/or chair relevant internal business development meetings and drive subsequent actions.
• Developing yourself personally, taking a keen interest in trends in business development/marketing and the impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market.
• Working closely with colleagues to share experience and best practices and encourage innovative and market leading activities.
• Collaborating with colleagues across different competences within our Clients & Markets team to bring our clients high value solutions
• Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent in relevant subject areas such as Business, Finance or Marketing.
• The role is to be based in Abu Dhabi and familiarity with the Abu Dhabi market, and key clients is strongly preferred.
• Understand and (where possible) experience of Sovereign Investment Funds
• Exposure to sales processes and commercial acumen.
• Strong influencing and communications skills.
• Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
• Experience of account management in a large corporate environment.
• Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English.
• Knowledge of service offerings for all PwC LoS and industry sectors in the Middle East
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.