Job description / Role
IFS - HC - Graduate Regional Recruiter (KSA National) - Senior Associate
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Human Capital (HC)
Job Description & Summary
A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You'll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm's people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
It takes talented people to support the largest professional services organisation in the world. In joining our recruiting team, you'll identify and attract talent for PwC. You'll focus on engaging and hiring the most promising college students from campus and university. You'll build on campus relationships with job seekers and candidates, while understanding the dynamic hiring needs of each business.
The Senior Recruiting Officer works closely with the Regional Graduate Recruiting efforts for the Middle East Region. The role requires a "client service mentality" so that key stakeholders receive a quality in-house recruitment service with the objective of providing a distinctive candidate experience. It is essential to build and maintain positive working relationships with all stakeholders - the role requires regular and consistent communication with various recruiting teams and businesses across the Middle East region.
- Responsible for fulfilling COOP and full-time Associate hiring needs across KSA
- Build and maintain relationships with key universities across KSA
- Arrange and attend attraction events at universities
- Post and update all job vacancies on the PwC Career Portal
- Review candidate applications and respond to status inquiries from candidates
- Responsible for ensuring candidates complete the relevant assessments, conducting HR interviews and scheduling interviews with the business
- Request and collect feedback from interviewers on candidate interviews
- Answer candidate queries as it relates to recruitment process
- Maintain the Recruiting Candidate Tracker, provide weekly reports to Hiring Managers on the status of vacancies and updating the Recruiting system
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or Business Management is an advantage
- Professional Human Resources certification or Recruitment qualifications is an advantage (i.e CIPD, Level A/B Psychometric Testing)
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Arabic
- 4+ years of recruitment experience
- Must be KSA National
- Professional Services and / or Big 4 expertise and knowledge is a plus
- Experience and proficiency in recruitment technology is essential
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience and expertise of selection techniques including competency based interviewing and running assessment centres is a plus
- Evidence of use of a variety of selection techniques including group exercises, case studies and analytical exercises
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation with ability to influence stakeholders
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to multitask and strong time management skills
- Ability to work with virtual teams
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.