Job description / Role
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Information Technology (IT)
Job Description & Summary
ME IT is accountable for the delivery of IT services to the ME firm, to other PwC member firms, and occasionally (through client facing teams) clients. The Service Delivery organization is a key interface between the business and IT, and is responsible to the business for the delivery and operation of solutions and services provided by ME IT, in line with agreed business and technology strategies. The Product and Service Management function sits within the Service Delivery organization and is responsible for ensuring that ME IT has a holistic, cross functional and customer focused approach to the management of the applications/infrastructure services (products) that it provides to the business. The Product and Service Management function provides a framework to ensure that each product is managed as an entity in its own right, having an agreed role, description, stated customer base, defined financial and performance objectives and, ultimately, an assessment of the on-going value that it provides to the firm. The Product &; Service Lead is responsible for this function and is a member of the Service Delivery Team Leadership, reporting to the Technology Service Lead.
The role holder is accountable for the end-to-end operational performance, customer satisfaction, financial performance and value of all of the IT services and products which are the responsibility of the Service Delivery Team.
Customer Experience Lead bridges the gap between the PwC professional and Technology. The jobs ensure that each touchpoint across the technology journey is engaging, efficient, and effective. Success as a Customer Experience Lead will increase customer satisfaction rates, increases customer.
- The role requires a dynamic IT professional with extensive responsibilities experience in managing, planning, budgeting, a large IT environment focusing on End User Experience and Technologies including but not limited to, Unified Communications & Collaborations, End User Devices & Peripherals, Tech Majlis & Service Desk Operations.
- Oversee the Operations and ensure delivery of commitments/project of supervised/managed IT services Communications & Collaboration Service Desk Operations End User Devices & Peripherals Extensive Knowledge in the application of Unified communications & Collaboration Technologies in enterprise environments.
- Extensive Knowledge in the usage and application of Video Conferencing technologies, including but not limited to, Cisco telepresence, Cisco Jabber, Webex, Google Meet
- Experience in operating cloud based collaboration systems ( Office 365, G Suite)
- Experience in OS Image deployment and software distribution solutions ( SCCM, Workspace one,)
- Experience in Operating and supervising a service desk operations, providing oversight over performance improvement, reporting, SLA Monitoring and KPI commitments End User Peripherals (laptops, Macbooks, Mobiles.)
- Stock management and procurement forecast Asset Management oversight reporting and KPI commitment management Hands on coordination and involvement in regional and Global Projects, to ensure best customer experience and service is provided.
- Work with IT country and functional leads to streamline Customer Experience across the Middle East Manage Global and Regional Projects to ensure on time delivery, and operational transition
- The candidate will be achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis.
- He will be able to work independently and as part of a team with a fast pace and a high energy that will translate into a high quality output.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant subject areas such as computer Science, Information Technology.
- Proven experience in the following:
- Telecom and communication Systems Cloud Backup operation implementation and support.
- Image deployment and software distribution Technologies. Video Conferencing Technologies Collaboration and Audio Visual Systems.
Years of Experience:
- 10+ years of relevant experience in Data Centers, IT infrastructure, and IT Operations implementation, and support with direct interaction with business users, preferably within a professional services environment.
- Knowledge in (Project Management methodologies).
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Proven IT skills in the following programmes (Microsoft Office, G Suite)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English but multilingual Arabic speaker preferable.
- The ability and willingness to re-locate within the Middle East where the role dictates. Design & Improve customer experience
- Begin with understanding each customer and their specific need.
- Then, set a clear vision so that the entire process is transparent for the client and they know what to expect.
- Build strong relationships with the business that are fostered by gathering customer feedback in real-time.
- Creating Data-driven insights out of this feedback to inform the Technology strategy
- Manage a team across the territory and provide a consistent client experience
- Empowering end-user technologies (Servicenow, Workspace One ) with a focus on service management.
- Support digital operations and emerging technologies and leverage synergies
- As a Customer Experience Lead at PwC Middle east, you’ll get to do more than a job description.
You’ll showcase your expertise:
- In innovation and client centricity. More specifically, you’ll get to Champion opportunities to consistently Improve the PwC professional experience
- Drive customer retention, reduce churn, and increase customer satisfaction
- Guide team in effective client issues resolution and handle any escalations
- Create a Client-centric culture within the team
- Develop listening points in the customer journey, define segmentation of the customer base and varying strategies, and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Test new strategies for driving customer value
- Continually review and evolve the collection of processes PwC uses to track, oversee and organize every interaction between the customer and Vivacity throughout the lifecycle
- Increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, and advocacy
- Utilising every touchpoint within the organization’s customers is a chance to make their experience remarkable.
- And finding innovative to enhance current systems and tooling to support this.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.