Job description / Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of our clients who are a major player within the FMCG industry for an experienced Lawyer to join their In-House legal team based in Jeddah. Reporting to the General Counsel the successful candidates’ responsibilities will include providing legal advice across a number of areas within the organization such as commercial contracts, finance, consumer law, compliance, corporate law and intellectual property.
• Provide a high-quality level of legal advice to the organization across a range of matters.
• Establishing corporate governance and risk management frameworks.
• Identifying issues, legal risks and potential liabilities within commercial contracts.
• Review and sign off on all legal documentation.
• Drafting contracts and other documentations where necessary.
• Contract negotiation when required
• Be a highly skilled commercial lawyer with at least 5 years of post-qualification experience gained either in private practise or a similar in-house position. (Exposure to the FMCG/Retail sector is attractive but not a requirement.)
• Hold a Bachelor of Laws from a reputable University with a solid academic record.
• Preferably educated from USA, UK, Australia or New Zealand.
• Law firm experience is highly regarded but not necessary.
• Strong business acumen and commercial awareness, with a strong result orientated and go forward mindset.
• Superior attention to detail skills coupled with excellent drafting skills.
• Exceptional problem solving and research skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Arabic language is required.
Saudi nationals are encouraged to apply for this role.
Applications will be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.