Job description / Role
Sofitel in the Holy City Al Madina in KSA.
With the following requirement
In room Dinning Assistant Manager -Sofitel Shahd Almadina
Passionate about guest interaction, food and beverage? As IRD Asst. manager, you will ensures a unique in room Dining experience is provided to every guest by offering a personalized service that exceed guest needs and expectations, You will lead a team of F&B professionals to showcase , upsell and serve a variety of F&B items, and will coach them to makes every guest feel appreciated and delighted.
What is in it for you:
- ALL Heartist benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- To ensure that the Room Service / Mini Bar Department are managed efficiently according to the established guidelines.
- To ensure proper requisitions and storage of all mini bar items are accurate according to the Micros Sales, rotation (FIFO), and expired products
- Ensures guests' details are recorded in POS system accurately to ensure a flawless IRD service
- To ensure tidiness and organization of room service area at all time.
- To follow up all VIP amenities set up and delivery as per brand standards
- To carry out Monthly, quarterly, bi yearly, yearly inventory of operating equipment
- To conduct and assist the Stewarding Manager in monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies.
- To control the requisitioning, storage and careful use of all operating equipment and supplies.
- To conduct daily pre shift briefings to employees on preparation, service and menu.
- Coach and train IRD team for detailed and engaging description of menu items, Upselling techniques.
- Walk and verify floors for left trays or any other food and beverage equipment.
- Responds to guest complaints in a positive manner, negotiate a compromise and implement solution.
- To plan the Room service / Mini Bar weekly roster and work schedules to ensure that the outlet is adequately staffed to handle the level of business and submit a copy to the Human Resources Department and Director of Food & Beverage
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Luxury five star experience necessary
- Previous Food and Beverage leadership experience preferred
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
- Ability to work effectively and contribute in achieving results.
- Lead and train his team.
- High level of integrity, enthusiasm, dedication and support for continuous improvement.
- Understands international luxury travelers and their needs.
Your team and working environment:
Sofitel Shahd Al-madinah boasts a landmark location in the center of Madinah, a short walk from the northern entrance of the Al-Masjid an-Nabawi. The property features 469 keys, including the most luxurious suite in Madinah, two- and three-bedroom suites, Three dining outlets, an executive lounge, two meeting rooms and a fitness center with a gym, stand out as a beacon of modern luxury and French savoir-faire, blending the brand's unique sense of joie de vivre with the very best of the local.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.