Job description / Role
As a liaison between the customer service and S&OP team, this role is responsible to oversee all inbound activities such as brokers management, customer clearance, SIDF relationship management and in-land transportation.
Our client is a global multinational pioneering within the FMCG industry.
* Manage inbound logistics operations
* Manage the inland transport operations
* Measure and track KPIs & ensure adherence with the local authorities requirements.
* Develop local procedures and policies
* Implement continuous improvement culture & projects within the operations.
* Customs Clearance
* Container Movement Operations
An attractive package with benefits
* Our client is looking for a dynamic, passionate and well-spoken logistics processional with a strong understanding of logistical operations involved within the FMCG industries.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Logistics Coordinator (Industrial Projects - 3PL)
Search Heads Middle East
Zuhair Fayez Partnership
|Saudi Arabia||14 Sep|
RTC-1 Employment Services
TGC Middle East