Job description / Role
My client is currently expanding their Incident Response team in Saudi Arabia which has created some fantastic opportunities for talented Cyber Security professionals. The firm have a rare and innovative business model which results in blending an in-house and consulting feel to get the best of both worlds.
As an Incident Response Specialist you will be responsible for delivering world class services to some very high profile clients. You will need to blend a mix of technical and soft skills to effectively conduct this role and in return be rewarded with some great progression and an excellent working environment. This role will perfectly suit a client facing Incident Response professional who wants to make a name for themselves within a global leader of its field.
• Reporting to the Incident Response Manager you will provide urgent support to clients with cyber incidents; advising on the best course of action and performing some initial analysis where appropriate.
• This role is ideal for someone from a client facing background as a technical consultant with experience in incident handling
• Provide high quality and efficient support and advice to insureds’ with cyber incidents;
• Actively manage a panel of response vendors
• to ensure a consistent and market leading response service is offered to insureds;
• Help improve and develop other service lines and products whilst continually improving the Incident Response team
• Perform preliminary analysis and triage for incidents and help to develop the businesses technical in-house capabilities
• Must be able to demonstrate a track record in a Cyber Security role, ideally client facing
• Ability to manage technical and non-technical aspects of Cyber Security investigations
• Experience in incident handling and investigation across several incident types, ideally with experience leading incident responses or forensic investigations
• Experience developing incident response plans, playbooks, and delivering customer facing presentations and workshops whilst working with external vendors
• Skilled at working within teams delivering cyber incident response, in particular those of vendors.
• Experienced with cross border and international cyber incidents or forensic investigations
• Experienced at utilising and developing intelligence around threats;
• Bachelors Degree ideally with a focus on a technical area (computer engineering, computer science, information security, etc.)
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.