Job description / Role
As the Income Auditor to define the scope, duties, and responsibilities to verify the daily work, to supervise the day-to-day activities and to perform any other audit functions as defined in the Company’s policies and procedures.
Located just north of the city, Fairmont Riyadh will be part of a new mixed-use development project comprising the hotel, a convention center and commercial real estate space that will house multinational corporations as well as regional companies. The hotel will feature 298 spacious guestrooms, including Fairmont Gold. Guests will enjoy a selection of dining venues as well as spa and fitness facilities. The convention center comprises 4,000 square meters of meeting and function space.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director of Finance and Business Support, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
• To balance and audit all Front office postings and settlements.
• To verify that all departments have posted all their revenues.
• To verify, monitor and review all hotel reports and night audit reports.
• To be responsible for month-end deadlines and schedules.
• To reply to the Credit Card Charge Backs from Network International and American express and response to all credit card inquiries.
• To reconcile Credit Card commissions on a daily basis.
• To reconcile the food and beverage point of sale system, for each outlet, to the PMS system and where necessary, record and adjust entries.
• To monitor front office rebates. Review and balance rebates, paid outs, miscellaneous charges and staff charges to the property management system and ensure that each account is properly authorized and has relevant explanations.
• To review F&B voids to verify authorization and adequate back-up information.
• To prepare “Daily Operational Package” that is routed to GM, Controller, F&B Director, & Revenue Director.
• To follow-up and report any notes raised by any signatories.
• To assist with month-end closing and subsequent analysis of bank accounts and other balance sheet accounts as directed by the accountant.
• To prepare month end income journal entries, according to the policy and using standard templates
• To assist the General Cashier in performing surprise float counts.
• To report any problems or discrepancies to the Audit Supervisor/Accountant on a daily basis.
• To replace Audit Supervisor in his/her absence.
• To complete various other accounting tasks and duties as required by accounting management
• Previous experience is an asset
• Accounting designation or enrollment in a recognized accounting program an asset
• Previous hotel accounting experience is preferred.
• Familiarity with financial system and Microsoft office, computer literate in Fidelio, PMS, reporting system and excel
• Proficient in the English language (verbal & written), second language is an asset
• Must be able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever-changing environment while remaining calm and collective
• Must be flexible in terms of working hours
• Must have the ability to handle cash effectively and accurately
Eligible candidate will be provided visa to have work permit required as per the local law
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment.
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
About the Company
We are thrilled to embark on an exciting new chapter as Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, and our unrivaled collection of iconic hotels including Fairmont San Francisco, Fairmont The Norfolk, Nairobi, Fairmont Banff Springs, London's The Savoy and the Fairmont Peace Hotel in Shanghai, join AccorHotels Group, one of the world's largest global hotel companies. Together, as a global community of hospitality leaders, we remain committed to cultivating a culture in which our colleagues are encouraged to realize their full potential through rewarding experiences and development opportunities. This exciting growth translates into opportunities, not just to better meet the needs of our guests, but opportunities for you to grow your career within our incredible brands around the world!
With our distinctive hotels around the world - and more in development - our global hospitality brand is renowned for its warm, engaging service and unique, culturally rich experiences. Located in some of the world's most unforgettable destinations, Fairmont's unrivalled collection reflects a sense of heritage, sophistication, and social importance. We are also committed to responsible tourism and are an industry leader in sustainable hotel management with our award-winning Green Partnership Program.
We have a 100 year tradition of delivering excellent service in some of the most iconic properties in the world. Our focus on service begins with selecting talented individuals who embody our Brand Promise: Turning moments into memories for our guests
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Canar Office Systems
Arab Media Group (AMG)
Accountant Payable for an Oil and Gas Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE